Preventative care to combat respiratory disease.
The newly launched Molecare Calf Vaccine Programme can help to reduce the risk of disease through bespoke vaccination protocols and monitoring services, ensuring the risk of disease on your farm is carefully managed and controlled at source.
Our Calf Vaccine Programme includes:
- Initial on farm assessment of calf housing and systems
- Single serology testing of 5 calves
- Detailed veterinary report from initial visit
- Bespoke vaccination protocol for your herd
- Monthly visits from Molecare Data Recorder – to weigh calves and take total protein counts
- Monthly weight reports – to ensure that calves are kept on track to reach their target weights
- Administration of vaccine to calves
Clients who sign up to our Calf Vaccine Programme will also benefit from additional cost savings on singe serology testing.
Please see the flyer below for more details, including costs.
To find out more, or to sign up to the plan today, please contact the practice on 01392 872934 or email [email protected]