We hope you are all coping well with the hot summer weather that we’ve had recently.
We have been busy putting together our Spring/Summer edition of our newsletter for you all to have a read through.
In this edition, you will find a variety of articles:
- Dairy wisdom in uncertain times, by Nick Barradale
- Should I worry about Johne’s?, by Krzysztof Reich
- Worm strategies for grazing, by Johanna Marsden
- African Swine Fever, by Sylvaine Lacrosse
- Coccidiosis in lambs, by Rose Young
- Scabby sheep, is it always scab?, by Raechel Parker
- Dental x-rays for pets, by Katie Knott from Molecare Pet Vets