Hot off the press! Our Molecare Veterinary Services Summer Newsletter has landed and is packed full of informative articles from our vets.
In this edition, you will find:
• A look back on the progress of the past two years since St David’s Farm Practice and Mole Valley Farmers joint venture began.
• An update on the Equine veterinary services in the Cullompton, Newton Abbot and South Molton areas.
• Tony O’ Loughlin writes about the Antimicrobial Resistance review and how it is going to impact the industry.
• A customer review on the smaXtec system.
• An interesting article on tupping for those wishing to lamb earlier in the year, by Steph Patel.
• John McAloon tells us about the benefits of scanning cows and bull fertility.
• With summer, comes an increased risk of lungworm and bluetongue, and you can read all about mitigating the risks on our penultimate pages.
• Last but not least, meet the faces of our veterinary services.